Gabe was sooo excited for his birthday to finally come! He waited very patiently after Caden and Tanner's birthdays to celebrate his own! He started asking me the end of September how many more days until his birthday!! Poor guy had to wait for an eternity! And then, his magical day arrived and he could hardly stand it!! I asked him what kind of cake he wanted and for some odd reason, he requested a Batman cake! Mind you we have NO Batmnan toys at our house, so I'm not sure why the random superhero, however, if that's what the sweet little boy wanted, that's what I would make! Oh ya...and he kept asking for handcuffs! I guess for him and Tanner to play cops and robbers!
Happy 4th Birthday to our sweet Mr. Gabe!
A little brotherly love going on!
Handcuffs! Finally! Thanks to Papa and Nana!
1 comment:
Pretty great batman cake Mom!
Post a Comment