On Monday we took the kids to Knotts Berry Farm! We saw a great package deal on the internet and thought it would be a fun way to spend one of our days. There weren’t very many people there, so it was walk in and step up to the ride of your choice, ride it, then ride it again since there were no lines!! We realized in the end that even though it was great….the boys were spoiled with this thinking! Once at Disneyland we couldn’t just hop on any ride we wanted to! But the boys had a TON of fun here and couldn’t stop talking about all the fun roller coaster and thrill rides! They definitely inherited their dad’s blood because I am not at all a big thrill seeker. I was surprised at how daring they were!
Our first morning at Knotts Berry Farm Resort with Snoopy!
Adam thought this would be more “screamy” but he said it wasn’t much at all! Ha! If he were sitting next to me it would have been!!
Okay…this was the absolute craziest/scariest ride there and you can guess who went on it! It’s called the Accelerator. It launches you off at 82 mph in 2.3 seconds with a 205 ft ascent into a 90 degree drop! I think he’s crazy!!
So I went on this ride with the boys since it was totally doable in my book! The boys loved it! Adam can’t stand anything in circles so he was the spectator!
Grizzly River Run – I went with them the first time but didn’t want to get soaked the second time! Glad I didn’t cuz they were wet!!
The Boomerang! Tanner loved this one and finally Caden mustered up the courage to ride it! It took a few rides before he decided to join in on the fun!
This is the WindSeeker – It rises 300 feet in the air and swings around at the top for a minute. Caden and I went on it as Tanner didn’t meet the height requirement. It was a great quick view of the city!
This is the Silver Bullet! Adam went on it first, then later, once Caden found his gusto, he decided to ride and we couldn’t get him off it!! The riders are suspended in air with tons of drops, rolls, upside curves etc. I couldn’t believe Caden loved it so much. I’m sure Tan would have to if he could ride.
We loved the swings (minus Adam)! Tanner kept asking to go on this ride! We chose it as our last ride at the park! It’s more exhilarating than it looks!
No comments:
Post a Comment