California Screamin was closed for maintenance, but it looked like a really fun roller coaster! I was really even considering it!
Our next stop was “It’s a Bugs Life”! We knew the boys would like the movie! Not sure if they loved all the special effects – but I loved watching them squirm! Love the 3-D glasses!
This was us riding in the big Mickey Mouse ferris wheel in a swinging gondola! It was kinda scary the first time it started swinging/rocking, but then it was ok! It was so pretty to look at when it was dark and all lit up!
Our favorite Mater and Lightning McQueen!! So excited to hear what the new ride is all about next year!
Here are the boys on the Grizzly River Run – it was soooo cold! It was dusk and the boys had waited all day for it to warm up and it never warmed up so it was now or never. I opted for the never since we still had to sit and wait for the light show and I didn’t want to be cold AND wet!
We laughed a lot with “Turtle Talk with Crush”! Luv that dude!
The World of Color light show was A-mazing! Gorgeous! Disney never disapoints that’s for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment