Thursday we headed to Disneyland and it was a beautiful warm day! First off we hit Star Tours – the boys were so excited! Next we hit Space Mountain! I even rode it! I’ve never done a rollercoaster in the dark! We were expecting it to drop more but instead it was really fast with lots of turns! Then we hit Autopia! The boys were so excited to drive their own cars! It was fun being a passenger while they drove! I’m glad they take their driving seriously!
Next was Astroblasters…but it wasn’t as fun as Toy Story Mania!
Pirates of the Carribean was closed for remodeling, but we had to go to the gift shop and just see all the loot! Arrrrr!
One of our favorite rides to go on as a family was Splash Mtn! I hurried and took this pic with my phone as we were climbing up the hill!
The boys loved Thunder Mtn Railroad! I must be getting old as all the roller coaster rides were so jerky they gave me headaches!
1 comment:
What a fun trip! Did you drive? How cool to take the oder boys!
Post a Comment