Monday, September 8, 2008

Oh what do you do while Cades at school? (to the tune of the primary song)!

So today Tanner found some Disney stickers in the junk mail, and while I was putting laundry away he decided to stick them to Gabe's face. Cute, but not comfortable when we had to take them off. This is just a little funny from Tanner -- always making me laugh. From the first picture you can tell that Gabe first spotted me with the camera and then he wants it!





Getting closer.....






Tanner always wants to be taking pictures, so when I'm taking some of him, he wants to take some of me. So today I let him. Who knows..... maybe he'll want to be a photographer some day.

Ok, so he almost got all of our heads in!




7 comments:

Jackie said...

Poor Gabe had to be the guinea pig! I hope they came off easily. I think that is a great idea of giving Tan the camera so you can be in a pic once in awhile! Way to go Tan Man!

Jamie and Ryan said...

I think it's great to give the kids the camera once in awhile too. You're gorgeous! What cute boys too.

Natalie said...

He looks great with stickers all over his face and I'm sure it was so fun!!Man your boys sure are cute Seri.

Miriam said...

I LOVE his little two bottom teeth!! When did he get those? So cute.

Brenda said...

He is getting so big, I can't believe how much he is changing! I also like to see some of you on the blog!!!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the good advice on my "manic mondays" I did try do breath more this weekend and told myself that I am only one person and if I dont accomplish it all then life will still go on:)
I remember you always had great advice....hee hee. THANKS!!!
ps...Did you get an email from Lisa with the picture of her baby? Ahhh..he is sooo darn cute!!
hugs~

Jill said...

Cute cute pictures. I wished we lived by each other so we could play!!
Thanks for all your comments too. You are so sweet!