Monday, September 8, 2008

CaRnIvAl FuN!


Last night we attended a very fun ward carnival. The boys enjoyed a ride on the barrel train, a cotton candy treat, and best of all a very fun trampoline jump slide. As for Gabe, he LOVED eating watermelon -- two pieces in fact. As you can tell from looking at his shirt, it was nice and juicy! I realized once we got home that Caden never came over and got dinner -- he was having so much fun on the jump house he didn't even want to take a dinner break. It was hard to come home and take baths -- they could have stayed there all night!















2 comments:

Jill said...

What a fun ward party! Awesome rides and games...and food too!
I love the birthday post too. Adorable cake! Well done!
I keep forgetting to tell you that my dad saw your mom at the funeral and he just loves her and thinks she is one of the nicest people on this earth!!

Jackie said...

Loved the comment from Jill about Barry seeing me at Harv's funeral. I could say the same about Barry - love him to pieces and think he's the greatest! What a fun ward party. I love seeing Gabe with his 2 little teeth!