Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Birthday Boy!

So today Tanner turned 4! We celebrated yesterday with the opening of presents, cake and ice cream, and later in the afternoon we all went to a park and then to a ward carnival. It was a great day! Here are some pics down Tanner Lane! And here's to all his funny faces! We love the Tan Man!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Tanner as a baby. I loved his chubbiness!









Here are a few pictures of yesterday's celebration.




3 comments:

Jackie said...

Your cake turned out sooo cute. What a difference 4 years can make in a child's life. Happy memories of pic. You did a great job! Love you all!

Miriam said...

Ok, Miss Cake Baker of the Century! Both Caden and Tanner's are sooo cute! Nice job!

Brenda said...

Love the Cake!!! We totally missed Tanner's birthday, we will call belated tonight! So sorry! If I don't write it down it is gone forever. I love the pictures! What a cute boy!! He looks like Gabe to me as a baby!! We hope he had a great birthday!!!