Tanner started preschool September 2, but for the first two weeks it was held at our house, so yesterday was his first time attending at a different house! He was so excited to go, and of course had to have one silly face!
He is so darling! Little boys can be such a kick!! Hey, I forgot to get you in touch with michelle! Her email is mslorenc@sbcglobal.net, I tild her you wanted her help, but I forgot to hook you two up thou gh! I'll tell her to watch for an email from you! (She is planning on helping with a header!)
3 comments:
He is so darling! Little boys can be such a kick!! Hey, I forgot to get you in touch with michelle! Her email is mslorenc@sbcglobal.net, I tild her you wanted her help, but I forgot to hook you two up thou
gh! I'll tell her to watch for an email from you! (She is planning on helping with a header!)
So sorry about the previous spelling! In a hurry, forgot to read over it!!!!
I love how big his backpack is on him...how cute! He is looking so grown up!!
Post a Comment