Sunday, August 24, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy CaDeN!!

So Mr. Caden had a birthday yesterday! We celebrated together as a family and he opened presents before Adam had to go to work. Cades didn't have school, so he was able to stay home and enjoy his new presents!






We used some pizza coupons and went out to lunch. Soon after we got home, he had a surprise visit from Ben and his family from Kuna. We had birthday cake and ice cream and they all enjoyed playing together.







Happy Birthday Cades - Love ya!


7 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy!
Those are cute pictures and the cake looked delish~
ps...I like your black armour(sp?) or t.v. thing in the background! I love black furniture.

Brenda said...

What a cute boy! We tried to call today to wish him a belated birthday, but we left a message!! Hope he had a great day, and still loving school!!

Brenda said...

Also, LOVE the Cake!!! Where did you get the cute idea!!! You are so talented!!!I might have to steal that idea for next year!

Jamie and Ryan said...

Seri,
the cake is awesome. you did a great job! Love your blog, you'll have to help me fix mine. What cute boys, you're a great mom.

Jill said...

How cute!! What a cool cake too, you are awesome!

The Michiganders said...

I love that cake! You are Super Mom!

Sorry that my email address didn't work for you. I don't want to post it here, but I will get in touch with Brenda to get it to you.

I think your blog looks great! Welcome to the blogging world.

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday to 6 year old Caden! What a cute cake...you did a great job! Martha Stewart should take a lesson from you! Love you all!