Lately, I'll find him in here doing this.... he's been watching his brothers too much! He just stands there and smiles and I start laughing.
Just this past week he has started saying everything we say. "Ready, Let's Go, Wait, What?, Rock a bye, Hussle"... It's so funny to hear him use the same influction in his voice -- he acts like he knows what it means! The BEST, though, is for the last 2 weeks he says thank you for everything! It comes out "tain too". He is the sweetest thing ever! If we hold a door open for him, he'll say thank you, whenever we give him anything, he's saying it. I hope this nice-mannered word stays around for a while!
As for me, I am enjoying my time in the mornings with this little guy since Tanner started preschool this week! I stayed home all day yesterday and cleaned out cupboards and drawers... something that's been on my to-do list since we moved in. I had high hopes that I could work on it this summer, but no such luck! I LOVE the feel of organized drawers and everything in its place. I LOVE the change of weather that is upon us (although today is supposed to be 90), and I LOVE the smell of harvesting onions that is in the air right now. Every time we walk outside, we're reminded of them down the road! And now it's on to freezing some peaches. Since we live in the "Banana Belt" of Idaho, we try to take advantage of all this fruit over here fallin off the trees! Tonight is Caden's first soccer game, and Tanner's tomorrow! Pics to come! I heart Fall!
4 comments:
I love my day with just Lily, it is good for her to have some one on one time. Just wait until they are all in school all day and you just have the babies, it is so peaceful for 6 hrs, quite blissful.
Glad you are getting alot done before baby comes. Fall is such a good time of the year, just LOVE it.
ps, I am going to try your tart soon...yummy
I can't wait to hear Gabe and his new vocabulary. Hope he stays excited about these potty traiing skills - he will need every one of them! Enjoy all the fresh fruits and veggies of the season!! Even the onions in the air!!
That Gabe is such a cutie! Does he still give everyone knuckles?? Tell Mister Tanner Happy Birthday!! It is birthday fest for the Lowry Extended family! The party looks like a great time, and I love the cake. Look at you go, you crafty lady!! Enjoy your preschool time, Isn't is heavan??? Take Care!
Does this mean potty training soon?
Post a Comment