Caden, Tanner & Gabe are MORE than excited to let everyone know a baby will be coming to our family March 3rd! Whether we'll be talking blue or pink will be determined in a month!
Congrats lady! Did you know this lovely news at our family reunion??? Glad to know were in it together sister!! I am so excited for you! I will be secretely praying for a little pink for that house!!! Did you really post this on the 1st?? I thought I had checked everything on my bloglines- I don't know how I missed this one! I am so sorry if it has been posted for 4 days. I hope you are feeling well, and we are so happy for you. Take Care :)
You are due right when I am, so FUN!!!! How long have you known? We can exchange pregnancy stories. CONGRATS MOMMY!!! Are you showing a little yet?????
15 comments:
When Adam called this morning I thought "I bet they are pregnant!" Congrats! Crossing my fingers for pink. (Then maybe we have a chance at a girl too)
love you guys!
congrats on the exciting news! hopefully you've been feeling good, especially since it seems like you guys have been doing so much this summer!
ps LOVE the lego cake!
Congrats Seri. Hope everything is going well. Here's wishing you an uneventful pregnancy!!!
Congrats lady! Did you know this lovely news at our family reunion??? Glad to know were in it together sister!! I am so excited for you! I will be secretely praying for a little pink for that house!!! Did you really post this on the 1st?? I thought I had checked everything on my bloglines- I don't know how I missed this one! I am so sorry if it has been posted for 4 days. I hope you are feeling well, and we are so happy for you. Take Care :)
YaY!! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!! Babies are so fun and your kids are darling, you will have one cute baby-pie!
I knew something was up! I sensed it! I'm so very happy for you! Have you been sick? I bet it's a girl!~~
Congrats, congrats, congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys. I had such a fun weekend, thanks for everything!
Congrats!!! I hope you get a girl this time....they are so fun to dress!
Congrats!!!! 4 is fun!!! (most days) How are you feeling? Maybe you won't be "boy trapped" anymore :)
You are due right when I am, so FUN!!!! How long have you known? We can exchange pregnancy stories. CONGRATS MOMMY!!! Are you showing a little yet?????
Seri, I have loved reading your blog and seeing your family grow. Congratulations on this!!! Your boys are so-o-o-o cute!!!
Congrats Seri and Family!! We are so excited for you!!
Congratulations! We are so excited to have a happy and healthy baby coming to your home! You are so lucky to be feeling so great!
Yeah!!! How exciting! WE are so happy for you. You are a good secret keeper! Miss you all.
Jamie
Snear, your Mon is helping me get startet---- I know good luck. You are doing a great job. XOXO, Auntie
Post a Comment