So both of our boys have started soccer for the first time! Last Saturday we had the first games of the season (although Caden has been practicing since Aug 24). The boys were excited for their first game and Adam and I were excited to see what would happen. Adam's career as soccer dad and coach began too as he is assistant coach on Caden's team and head coach for Tanner's team. He is doing a fabulous job and it's exciting to watch all my boys enjoy this sport! For never playing before, Cade & Tan did GREAT! They both scored several goals and had fun doing it! Isn't the little coach huddle cute? Love it!
Looks like a fun sport and some nice weather to enjoy it in! I'm sure your 3 boys are going to love every minute of this sport! Good playing Caden and Tanner!
Gotta love soccer season!!! It seems that is the focus for 6-7 weeks straight at our house. Congrats on the baby news!!! Your due on Ashlynn's birthday. It will be nice to have Tanner in Kindergarten next fall and only have two little ones to care for. I thought it made a big difference this time around for us.
3 comments:
So cute!! Nice action shot on Cades :)
Looks like a fun sport and some nice weather to enjoy it in! I'm sure your 3 boys are going to love every minute of this sport! Good playing Caden and Tanner!
Gotta love soccer season!!! It seems that is the focus for 6-7 weeks straight at our house. Congrats on the baby news!!! Your due on Ashlynn's birthday. It will be nice to have Tanner in Kindergarten next fall and only have two little ones to care for. I thought it made a big difference this time around for us.
Post a Comment