Tanner had a friend party this year, too. Next year will be a family party. So he wanted to go all out and have his first real party with a Batman theme! (We're not sure why the Batman theme since this boy has NO Batman toys in the house...) We had 5boys over and I think they had a good time! Tanner was very excited about the pinata, but since I was by myself, I didn't get a picture of it. But here's what we do have....
We did get some pictures on his REAL birthday opening some presents.
When we went in to check on him the night before his birthday, this is what we found.... maybe he was reminscing of when he was a baby?! Funny guy!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Tan Man! Looks like the party was fun and your cake turned out adorable. You and Wilton Cake Decor are quite a team! Great job!
Good job on the cake! It turned out awesome! I'm sad we could stay another day and help with the party :( I'm sure it went great.
I just loved seeing Tan in that sleeping postion. He is too cute!
Post a Comment