Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tanner to a T


I thought I'd write this funny for future use when I look back and try to remember all the crazy things Tanner did that made me laugh. He is my little "pack rat" and LOVES to load things into something only to unload them. He is famous for putting together some concauction of household items and putting them to a better cause using his creativity. Today it was a luggage strap wrapped around his tiny waist about 3 times to make a tool belt for all of his gadgets. In this picture he has a tape measure clipped onto it. This is only one of many little gadgets this little guy comes up with. I'll go to open a cupboard and I'll find a string or rope wrapped around the hooks which is connected to his motorcycle guy that is rock climbing up my cupboards. It seems he's infatuated with luggage straps. Whenever I have luggage out it's a guarantee that Tanner will be taking the strap, or loading it up and hauling it somewhere. His little brain is so funny. Often times I don't notice all the crazy things he's done until I go to get something only to find out Tanner's been playing with it. Thanks for the laughs Tan!

No comments: