Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We're back in business!
I left my camera in Idaho Falls and so my sweet momma mailed it to me. So now we can start blogging again! We had a fun Thanksgiving with my whole family! It had been 6 years since we've been together for the holiday, so my boys were very excited to see their cousins for the holiday. We enjoyed good company and some yummy food. The grandkids put together a cute gingerbread house that night. Here are a few pics from the fun occasion.







2 comments:

Brenda said...

I've had my camera this whole time, and I haven't posted my pictures yet! We had so much fun, so glad you guys came! Still love the picture of the THREE cooks! Tell everyone Hello!

Jackie said...

What an awesome experience for our whole family to be together for Thanksgiving! Lots of fun, food and excitement. Yes, it does take 3 cooks in the kitchen to feed the crowd! Your grandparents in Star Valley also enjoyed your visit! Thanks for coming!