We had a fabulous Halloween this year! It was sooo warm and enjoyable! Grandma Lowry was visiting us, too, so it was even better! We had fun visiting Adam at his work. Nikki designed their costumes and they turned out so cute! (loved the idea)!Caden was a train conductor of Thomas, Tanner was an old man, and Gabes was a ladybug! We joined some neighbors for a fun dinner before we all headed out trick or treating without any jackets on!! :)
Cutest little boys! I am laughing my head off at Tanner!! So stinking cute. We had nice, weather, so I'm sure yours was great. Glad you got to spend Halloween with Grandma, what a treat!
What a fun, fun Halloween to spend with you guys. It was fun trick or treating with you and your costumes were so cute. I am wondering if Caden's candy will last until December 10 (one a day) and I'm sure Tanner's is already gone! What a great time!
2 comments:
Cutest little boys! I am laughing my head off at Tanner!! So stinking cute. We had nice, weather, so I'm sure yours was great. Glad you got to spend Halloween with Grandma, what a treat!
What a fun, fun Halloween to spend with you guys. It was fun trick or treating with you and your costumes were so cute. I am wondering if Caden's candy will last until December 10 (one a day) and I'm sure Tanner's is already gone! What a great time!
Post a Comment