Wednesday, September 17, 2008

He's Back!

Bo Bo is Back!

Many of you have met Bo Bo and have seen Tanner going lots of places with him. Tonight Tanner so sweetly shared Bo Bo with Gabe. I don't think he knew what to think at first, but eventually he liked him so much he just started chewing on his tail! As you can tell on the video, I am trying to get Gabe to say "hi" by waiving. He wasn't too cooperative in the first video, but I captured it briefly in the second! So here's to posting my first videos! I heart blogger!




Tans enjoying the fact that Gabe is on a leash! Soon after taking the picture I rescued Gabe!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Such a cute backpack! When Annie was 3, her Nana in Maine gave her a lamb and she still loves that little guy. I must admit...I love him too.
ps...did you know that Leslie Almond is getting married? YEAH!!! I got her wedding announcement and she looks so beautiful! I'm so happy for her.

Jill said...

Too cute! He is just adorable. I miss that stage, it's so fun.

Brenda said...

I heart blogger too! It is so fun to see video's of your little guys!! He is so cute! I love the wave and the chewing on Bo Bo's tail! I guess Gabe didn't like the brothers hanging onto the leash!!! Boys will be boys!! So glad you are a blogger now!!

Anonymous said...

That's too funny! Gabe is darling with the animal on his back!~ Are you sure his name isn't Curious George? LOL hahahaha!~