Those boys are gettting big! I love the hair it is darling!!! It is so fun to see how they are doing! Oncew again, so happy you are a blogger!!!
Your boys are so hansome! I love those big eyes and smiles.
Ok--so I need some help. What hair product do you use on your boy's hair and do you fix it wet or dry? I am seriously deficient in the boy hair fixing department! Please advise...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those boys are gettting big! I love the hair it is darling!!! It is so fun to see how they are doing! Oncew again, so happy you are a blogger!!!
Your boys are so hansome! I love those big eyes and smiles.
Ok--so I need some help. What hair product do you use on your boy's hair and do you fix it wet or dry?
I am seriously deficient in the boy hair fixing department! Please advise...
Post a Comment