Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Little Man!

Gabe is growing up quickly and it's hard to believe his one year old birthday is coming soon.


He is army crawling REALLY fast all over the house and his newest talent is scaling the stairs. He LOVES to pick up anything off the floor and insert it into his mouth! (He does best at finding the smallest pieces of who knows what). He would rather do this all day than play with boring toys. He's so funny and we are so grateful he's in our family!





Yesterday Gabe was ready for a nap, and I was in the middle of trying to get something done before I layed him down. After putting him down on the floor I looked over one minute later and Gabe was already going nigh nigh. He was ready and I was too late! My kids NEVER do this, so I had to take a picture of it to remember it!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! I love that pic where he fell asleep on the ground!! He looks like such a little string bean.