Sunday, February 21, 2010

9 Days and Counting

This ones for you, Nichole, who suggested I post this -- and to Kennedy and the rest of our posterity!

I haven't posted a belly shot and figured I probably should before it's too late and I'd regret it. I tried taking one on my own through my mirror and then Tanner wanted to make an attempt, and then I had Adam take one today after church.

I am really still feeling great...maybe it's because it's a girl? I don't know. I just know I don't feel the normal uncomfort of being pregnant at 39 weeks. Crazy, but true. I know I didn't feel this way with the boys - I was ready to be done at 37weeks, but this has been a different story -- one in which I am very thankful for.

So here's to you Kennedy -- we'll see you soon! I love you!
Love,
Mom


6 comments:

Matt 'n Erin said...

Hey! Thanks for the belly pics. You look great.
This made me tear up. I am so excited for you!
Love you!
Erin

Nichole said...

You look great. I never got any "belly shots" taken of my last pregnancy and it very well could be my last! Enjoy your last few days. Exciting!!!

michelle said...

K- your second picture your pants look loose. YOU look Great!!!

Wilkey Party of Five said...

Love the belly pictures! I am so excited for you and your family!

Jackie said...

You are looking just too good so you must be a month off on your due date! Could it be April 3rd instead? This is just too exciting!!

carol said...

Seri- You look amazing! I'm glad you aren't hating the last week or so and are comfortable. Enjoy it and I can't wait to see pictures when she makes her debut! Also, I love the name Kennedy, so adorable.