Monday, February 22, 2010

Eviction Notice

I saw this on a blog today and thought it was hilarious!

EVICTION NOTICE Date: February 22, 2010

To: Miss Kennedy

To the above tenant in possession of below described premises:

I am issuing an 9 day notice for EVICTION. You will have 9 days in which you can either gather your belongings and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until the final day. After which, you will be physically removed from the property.

You are being evicted due to breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back of the house were also made!

Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. And due to property damage, there are now leaks in both the upper AND lower levels of the home. On top of which, the landlord has received numerous complaints about nightly disturbances.

After 9 days from this day that you don't comply with the notice will result in immediate and forceful removal at my discretion.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Love,
Mommy

7 comments:

Brenda said...

I was just going to leave you a comment to check on my friends blog, who had posted this. So Funny, So True!! As for the belly shots, you look tiny....I was lucky like that with Carson, but SOOO not with Mr. Coop. I was enormous, and so uncomfortable. I think I am just way to old to be birthng children anymore. We can't wait to see what this cutie looks like. I hope you can get over the sickness, better now then when she can get sick too:) Good Luck, we are thinking of you!!

carol said...

Hahaha. Perfect description. If only the problems to the base dwelling were fixed upon the tenants exit! Unfortunately for me, the back of my house is still expanded! Good luck this week, can't wait to see her sweet face!!

krista said...

so funny! i'm so excited for you i can hardly stand it. can't wait to see her! if you can fit in a girls night this week, let me know. i'm definitely up for it!

and by the way......i LoVE your family picture pam took for you on the side of your blog, it is so cute. i love gabe's big smile!

Jackie said...

You look pretty fantastic for describing yourself as a structural wreck! So cute! Hope Kennedy adheres to the eviction notice!

♥Shelley said...

So funny, and unfortunately, so true! Best wishes with your delivery. I'm excited for you to have a little girlie in your home ♥

Tiffany Hansen said...

I just had to leave a quick comment and say good luck with your upcoming addition! I am so thrilled for you. I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck!
Tiff

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I LOVE this entry! Wow, what a great writer you are! Where did you get that idea? I've been thinking about you all day!~ Can't the doctor comprimise and induce you on the 9th, what a fantastic birthday present that would be! Your blog is so cute! I'm looking forward to hold Miss Kennedy!~ By the way, the house looks fantastic!! Up, down, and all around~ :)
Love,
Bonnie