Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sick of being sick!

This past Sunday night Caden came down with a nasty stomach bug that kept us up all night long. The next day, he was wiped out and ended up missing 2 1/2 days of school. That meant lots of laying around watching videos. I grabbed my camera when I saw Gabe try to squeeze in on the couch with him! We're so glad he's feeling better and we're praying the yucky bug stays away!!


And this one is just for fun.... the other night I watched Gabe grab a book and sit up on the couch with Adam as he read his tractor book so intensely! I thought it was so funny! (Sorry Tan, I just realized half of your head is cut off in this pic -- not meant intentionally) :)

1 comment:

Jamie and Ryan said...

So Sorry Caden has been sick. I think about you all the time! How is everything going? Please call when that little sweetie arrives,wish I could be there. Miss you,and love your longer hair. Also loved you shorter hair too. You have great hair! haha
Jamie