Thursday, December 24, 2009

30 weeks

Wow time is flying by! I don't know if I'll feel like it's flying by for me in January and February after the holidays are over or if I'll feel like time is standing still, but it has been busy the last 3 months with all the holiday happenings. I didn't realize that time would go by so quickly being pregnant with baby #4. I think it's a combo of all the holidays and still needing to take care of 4 boys. I know that with my last pregnancies the last 5 -7 weeks are the hardest and longest, so I'm curious to see how it all plays out.

But until then..... I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Gratefully this year we have family with us and it's so fun to have a house full! The kids are so excited as they're bouncing off the walls and don't know what to do with themselves. May we all enjoy the beautiful spirit of our Savior as we celebrate his birth at this treasured and magical time of year.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

you're right it went sooo fast! But being pregnant in Dec is a bit stressful,I couldn't move as fast as I needed to:) Hope you had a great Christmas. Your card was so cute! Those boys are such handsome kids, so I am guessing little Cope girl will be a beauty!
xoxoxo

Jackie said...

Time flies when you are having fun so December must have been a real "party" for you! Glad you are feeling good and able to do soooo much! Hope you are enjoying the holidays. You are probably looking forward to the school bell ringing next Monday morning! Parents seem to like that part! Love you!