Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We are excited to greet 2010 with the exciting adventures and experiences that lie ahead! Tonight our family had a little new year's toast with some homemade Martinellis and chocolate chip cookies to bring in the new year and review the great moments of 2009. (I know we're a bit late, but better late than never)! We talked about having a new baby soon and how Caden will be baptized this year. I can't believe it!

With the new year brought a change to our church time.... 9:00 a.m.! It has been a very long time (at least 2 1/2 years) that we've been at 1:00 and 2:30, so this was a HUGE change for us. Surprisingly I have to say that I really liked it! I really like the idea that I may just be getting a Sunday nap in now! With spring in a few months, I hope it brings some Sunday evening walks after a nice Sunday dinner which comes after the nice Sunday nap!

Gone are the Christmas decorations and down are the house lights, and out comes the baby clothes/items. None of us can believe that this little baby will be making her debut in exactly 2 months!! (if my history of never going into labor on my own repeats itself) Our January calendar is already filling up, and I know the end of February will be here soon.

So here's to wishing you a fabulous new year in 2010!!

2 comments:

michelle said...

What a fun little family activity! We also changed to 9am church and I liked it for the exact same reason. A NAP! We must have small children that wear us out. :) Wow two months left Crazy!!! When we were up this last summer I've figured you were expecting but didn't tell yet. Exciting yet once again your life will be turned on it's head adjusting to four. :) :(

Natalie said...

You and I seem to be doing the same thing. I got my Christmas stuff down too and then started going through the baby stuff. It is coming SOOOOOOOO fast!!! The babies that is! HUGS!