Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last Week


Last week Adam was out of town until Saturday and so it was a busy week. Let me just say that my heart goes out to single parents....... not an easy task emotionally or physically! Surprisingly the kiddos did rather well (although I think someone above was helping me out with it all)!! So once I had the kids in bed, I pulled out some ribbon and went to work and enjoyed some quiet time to myself each night. I finally finished a bow holder I had envisioned in my head, so now we have a place for all these bows! Now I'm in the thick of Christmas preparations and so we've moved on to Christmas cards, teacher gifts, parties, etc. I can't believe this little one will be here two months (essentially) after Christmas. Ahhh! I don't feel ready at all..... As a parent and a mother I'm still in awe at how I can have so much room to love these little people that come into my life. It seems as though with each child, my heart grows another chamber to love each one of them. It's crazy how all that works, but I am thankful for a mother's love. I love that I instantly love them.... What a grand design! Ok, that's all for now-- good luck to everyone with your holiday preparations!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Your bow holder is awesome! Looks so cute and functional! Love the cute bows on it too! A mother's heart does have a great capacity to love unselfishly!

Worthington family said...

Cute bow holder. I have 3 of them like that-not quite the same, but the same idea. I am totally addicted to bows. I don't even have enough room for all my bows!! They are fun to make and are so cute in little girls hair!! Enjoy your girl and congrats!

Wilkey Party of Five said...

Cute bow holder! I really need to learn how to make bows. They look so cute.

Natalie said...

So here is the scoop, send me a bow holder:) hee hee. You did a great job! I am invisioning your little girl in those bows...too cute!