Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Birthday Boy!

This was Caden's first year of having a real friend party. Our house was filled with boys! It was a fun celebration and I'm so glad Adam was home to help keep the kids entertained outside while I was getting things ready inside! This was the year of Lego Star Wars -- the new fascination at our house. There are little Lego pieces EVERYWHERE now! Love it! Happy 7th Birthday Caden!









3 comments:

Natalie said...

Fun cake, did you make it? A house full of 7 yr old boys, PATIENCE!!

Jackie said...

Looks like a super fun party for a house full of boys. I'm glad Adam was there to help you too! Funny how your house has turned into a Star Wars Space Station!! Enjoy!

Bree said...

I love his birthday cake, it's so cute!!! Legos star wars is a big hit at our house too, i'll have to remember that.