Unfortunately there hasn't been too much to blog about around here. We're all just waiting for the sun to come out so we can think that spring is coming soon! Seriously, we've been in an inversion for about 2 weeks straight now (it seems longer). It's cold, grey, gloomy, and did I mention cold? This is not a good combo for three very boyish boys who need some fresh air and bike rides - nor is it good for their momma who is running out of activities for them. Sun - where are you?? I NEED you!
4 comments:
I hear you! We are freezing out here!!!Today was better, so they all went out to play, but the bad news is they all came in coughing!! Hope some of us can sleep tonight through all of that! Here's hop0ing the sun finds your place before too long! Tell all your boys Hello!
I hear ya as well!Idaho Falls has been sooooo cold. Just going to Walmart is freezing. The winter blues stink. We will just have to sing songs about the sun all day so we can imagine that it's warmer.
we're feeling the same way here. yesterday when the sun was out i bundled the boys up and let them play outside for an hour. what a difference that makes. boys REALLY need to play outside, for the sanity of us all!
BTW, i LOVE that banner. i have been wanting to make one for awhile, but not sure i'm up for the challenge.
It has been cold in Idaho Falls. I think it is suppose to reach the 30's by mid week - imagine that - it may start to melt a little bit! I know you and your BOYS need the sun ~ so hope it pops out soon!
Post a Comment