Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Back!!

Blessed Sun! We have sun, beautiful sun! We are doing the happy dance at our house (even Gabe). Thursday Tanner, Gabe and I went on a walk and to a park. It was so REFRESHING! It felt like SPRING! I felt like a bear coming out of hibernation from a long old winter. Seriously! Once we all got home, I heard Caden humming a lyric/line to a fun song we all love, so...I put the cd in and cranked the music -- some very fun primary music (Inside Out). As we're all dancing and singing away , Gabe catches on quickly since he's never heard the music this loud. He's standing in the kitchen just bopping up and down with a big smile on his face and his bright little eyes are just happy! Ah.... we're lovin this. Mr. Sun you are welcome any time in our neck of the woods! We love you! (I'll try to get a video of it tomorrow and post it)!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Yeah for the sun! The sun should bring out the dancin' music and smiles at your house! Crank it up and get with the beat! Bet little Gabe does a good job at that!!! He's thinking "this is a fun party"!!
P.S. How could you stand to live in Alaska like my friend? Plus it would mostly be dark too????

Natalie said...

Your tulip is so pretty, good job for posting it. I need to be more positive about this whole winter thing.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Spring.... come to Idaho! Or at least let the sun shine some more! I think everyone I've talked to lately has the winter blues! We need to do a sunshine dance or something!~ Sounds like your boys are on to something!
love ya~
Bonnie