
So today I volunteered at Caden's school this morning and stayed for lunch. Little did I know I was in for an orange dream. Last night as I was tucking Cades in bed telling him I'd be helping in his class in the morning and staying for lunch, he told me that he hoped there would be orange milk. I didn't know they had orange milk--- we were lucky to get chocolate milk on Fridays. So we get to the cafeteria and sure enough.... orange milk. So I tried it.. Now I am not a big milk fan, but seriously this stuff tasted like ice cream it was so good. I couldn't believe it. It reminded me of the orange dreamsicle icecream bars that my Momma loves. So, for those of you out there that didn't know this product existed, it does. I'm just wondering if I can buy it in the store. You know what's on my grocery list this week! Mmmmm!
3 comments:
hmmmm...I must try this. Sounds TASTY!!
Brooke said it was great. I love orange dreamsicles!! How was being in the classroom? I need to get there.
You've intrigued my interest! I'll keep my eye out.
Post a Comment