Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Free summer bowling!

Late in the summer I realized I should take the kids bowling since it was free, after all (minus the shoe rental). And really, the kids haven't been bowling except for once when they were too young to remember. So I got up my gusto and took all 4 of them by myself (I was worried Kennedy wouldn't stay in her stroller for the duration of two games) but surprisingly she did great! She's kind of a spit fire when she's happy and awake but once nap time rolls around she is pretty docile and quiet. She just sat and sucked her thumb and watched her crazy brothers! Sorry for the blurry pics...

Lovely funny faces Gabers!! You crack me up!!




1 comment:

Jackie said...

What fun you must have had with a new sport! You will have to hit it hard for next summer and Kenz might be rolling a ball with you! Enough of sitting in the stroller and being a spectator!