Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Sunday Funny

Wow....summer is in full swing at this household...and this momma feels like a circus juggler! Nevertheless, we are trying to have fun (despite having daily chores which the kids complain about) make memories, and enjoy the beautiful weather before it gets cold again!

I'm very behind on my blogging (all in good reason though). And I am glad to report that I now can get caught up since I have a new computer with lots of memory that I can download pictures to and from and I don't have to borrow Adam's! So....may the catching up begin!

I had to share a funny from today at church. Tanner was sitting next to me and out of the blue he asks me, "Mom, what are you going to do when you are a grandma?" I smiled and quickly replied, "Well, Tan, I am going to work in the temple, go on bike rides with your Dad, bake cookies for all my grandkids, and then you'll bring your kids over to my house so I can babysit them while you take your wife out on a date!" His reply was, "well, I'll drop the kids off at your house, then I'll go somewhere I want to go and my wife will probably just go shopping!" I just giggled quietly to myself!! You see...Tanner is ok thinking about being a dad and having kids, but he isn't so sure about the idea of being married and having a wife and being in love with someone!!! Caden has to remind him that he will get married someday and have a family of his own. It's just funny! He gets grossed out when people kiss, too! He squirms......we laugh!

Thanks for the Sunday funny Tan! We love you!

No comments: