Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Girl!


Let's just say we are slowly working on building a pink, girly toy collection for this little girl.  Trains and trucks are nice, but every girl needs a stroller for her baby doll!!  I'm not sure who was more excited about it....her or Gabe!
It's so hard to believe she will be 18 months old in a few weeks.  Seriously??? Didn't I just have her? It seems like only 12 months has gone by...not 18.  She will be 2 yrs old way too soon.  I really dislike the fact that the more children I have, the faster time goes by with each one of them. :( (P.S. May I note that Adam is thrilled that she will be 18 months old so she can go to nursery and he doesn't have to wrestle with her during his classes while I'm in primary)!!

No comments: