She is so cute Seri! What a doll, and I have to ask were you found her beautiful dress.
How precious!! There's not much cuter than little girls in dresses!:)
What a doll! She's precious in that cute dress! I can't believe 11 months has passed too quickly! Enjoy each moment!
Love love love the dress! She's getting so big! She's darling :)
Look at those adorble shoes too. She is getting so big and cuter each time I see a pic! Enjoyed all your other posts as well. Your Valentine stuff looked super fun!
LOVE the dress!!! She certainly fits right in and looks like a Cope! I hear you on your baby growing up, mine is almost 2! WAAAhhh!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is so cute Seri! What a doll, and I have to ask were you found her beautiful dress.
How precious!! There's not much cuter than little girls in dresses!
:)
What a doll! She's precious in that cute dress! I can't believe 11 months has passed too quickly! Enjoy each moment!
Love love love the dress! She's getting so big! She's darling :)
Look at those adorble shoes too. She is getting so big and cuter each time I see a pic! Enjoyed all your other posts as well. Your Valentine stuff looked super fun!
LOVE the dress!!! She certainly fits right in and looks like a Cope! I hear you on your baby growing up, mine is almost 2! WAAAhhh!
Post a Comment