Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Baby

My baby is going to turn one in just a few weeks and I am already crying over it. Seriously --- wasn't she just born? How did a whole year go by so quickly? Am I going to cry over this every birthday? (probably) But now I know how my mom felt each time I had a birthday. Just this week she is starting to stand and balance by herself! She's not at all close to walking, but starting to realize she can do more than just crawl. She wore the cutest all white dress on Sunday and I did get a picture of her -I just need Adam's computer to download all of them. He's at church mtgs tonight, and he uses his computer all day, so I'm not sure when I can download them, but I promise to get to it soon. They are so cute! I'm not sure what we're going to do for her birthday party, but you can bet there will be lots of pink!! Kenz - will you stay my baby forever? We can hardly stand your cuteness!! :)
Ok - finally some pics - these were from last month!


1 comment:

Jackie said...

There are soooo many changes in the first year of a baby's life. They go from dependent to almost independent as they grow into their own little person. Too bad you can't put time in a bottle and stop it but you just have to enjoy each day and enjoy the journey of life! Love you all!