Kennedy - 9 1/2 months - just learned how to crawl last week!! It took her about 3-4days of army crawling/scooting to realize it was easier crawling! She is our little vacuum right now - As careful as I try to be about getting all the small things off the floor I always find her with something in her mouth and say a silent prayer of thanks every time I find her that she didn't choke on something! She is a little beam of sunshine! She is soooo happy and content! She is the perfect little baby. She sleeps through the night and wakes around 7-7:30. Goes to bed btw 7-8:30 and takes 2 naps during the day. When she's tired, 99% of the time she'll suck her thumb and let you know she wants to lay down! It's extremely cute, but I've never had a thumb sucker, so I hope it's not a problem in the future!!
In the last few weeks she has started to bobble her head from side to side and it's way funny to watch. Tonight I said, "Look at Mommy" and I would do it and then she'd copy me! We all laugh when she does it. Today she has been clapping her hands a lot too and we all laugh and then she laughs. A few weeks ago she was constantly snorting loudly just to get noticed! It was hillarious, but almost embarassing because she'd do this at church (of course when it was quiet) and everyone around us would laugh! She'll scrunch up her nose and sees that she is pretty funny so she'll do it again. We can't help but laugh! Needless to say she is so fun to have around and her brothers just adore her! It was fun to take some pictures of her in her Christmas dress - totally new and fun for me!
2 comments:
I LOVE this baby stage!!! They are so precious! Why do they have to grow out of it so quickly?
She is just growing up so fast - all stages are cute - you just wished she could slow down with them. Walking will be her next big accomplishment - just wait!
Post a Comment