Monday, December 27, 2010

Halloween recap in December

It's been a long while that I've updated this blog - too long. Even though I can't upload pictures (well I can but it takes a ridiculous amount of time because I forgot how to do it from Adam's laptop) I should still journal about life before I soon forget. So I was thinking I should pick up from October (Halloween). I found on my camera ONE picture of Halloween night. It was of Gabe at the ward trunk or treat. Why only one child you might ask? Well, that's because a certain 6 yr old was being naughty and lost the privelage of going trunk or treating. And to this kid, CANDY is his world!! So we wanted to drive home a good lesson -- that we mean what we say and say what we mean. Then there's Caden who didn't want to go because he didn't care too much for his costume!! So that left Gabe to go with me. I purposely wanted him to bring a sweet big bucket of candy home to show the boys what they missed out on! Of course he was quick to share with his brothers! Afterwards we went to a friend's house for scones - Tanner thought that was a good makeup! Kenzo stayed home with Adam and enjoyed her nap! Hopefully we'll have a pictures of all 4 kids dressed up!

No comments: