Monday, December 27, 2010
November Recap
Before 2011 rolls in, I wanted to write about our Thanksgiving and hopefully post pictures later once I get it figured out. We had a great Thanksgiving with family this year! My brother Jared and his wife Camille and their kiddos came over to spend a pre-Thanksgiving weekend with us! It was so fun having cousins/family around! We enjoyed some great laughs and fun play time. Of course the girls had fun girl time together! Camille, Cambrie, Kinley, Kennedy & I (whew that was a lot of K names) went to a holiday boutique together while Jared, Gabe, and Teags went shoe shopping for Jared! (C & T were at a b-day party) Adam had to spend part of the weekend at an owner's summit mtg in Sun Valley but joined us Sunday afternoon. He made it just in time for our turkey dinner. The kids just played and played and the girls adored the little babe. Jared made us laugh with his funny noises/whistles, and immitations. Then they had to leave before the storm rolled through. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ummmm... where did the last two months go? I like your "recap" idea!!! I should do that for a yearly basis!!! Good ideas!!! :)
Post a Comment