Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tanner

Oh Tanner... He's had a rough go around - or shall I say his parents have had a rough go around lately!! He really tried hard to change his behavior so Santa would bring him some kind of Christmas present this year! And surprisingly he did well! The funny thing we like about Tanner is his creativity that never ends! I love to see how he and Gabe play together and how Gabo is just along for the ride and is willing to play whatever with Tanner because they're good playmates! And TAnner always has some great idea/invention/creation going. It's nice to have Tanner around for Gabe to play with - I think Gabe will be pretty lonely next year when Tanner is in 1st grade all day. The other funny thing about Tanner is that he is SOLID muscle. That kid is like a wirey monkey! He is built like a gymnist. He is ALWAYS climbing, repelling, jumping off of everything - (including my countertops, scaling my pantry, and closet which got him into lots of trouble this month). Not only does he look like Adam, he has Adam's build as well. We love watching Tanner with Kennedy. That boy LOVES his sister! When we have to wake him up in the morning (so he doesn't sleep in until 9 a.m) we bring Kennedy in and put her on his bed and he just snuggles with her. It's a lot better than us nagging and yelling at him to wake up. This is a much more pleasant experience and it works! He is always the first to go get her from her crib, bring her down, or just want to hold her on the couch in the mornings. I have a feeling this boys has her back and I am so excited/grateful about that!

2 comments:

fancythisfamily said...

It is sweet to see little boys loving on their younger siblings!!! Kennedy will be watched out for by all her big brothers! Lucky Girl!! I think every girl needs a big brother!

Jackie said...

Tanner is a ball of energy that just needs to be rolling in the right direction doing positive things! He might have to watch his Santa video periodically!!!! Hang in there Tan Man and Choose the Right!