I love her little words and the way she tell the Christmas story!! How could it NOT touch our hearts!!! The pictures put to it are so precious too!!!
What a cute way of telling the Christmas story. Those little voices are precious - beautiful pictures too!
Ahhh I am soooo happy I checked your blog today, thank you for posting this! I just love it and plan to show it to my kids! Merry Christmas..love ya
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love her little words and the way she tell the Christmas story!! How could it NOT touch our hearts!!! The pictures put to it are so precious too!!!
What a cute way of telling the Christmas story. Those little voices are precious - beautiful pictures too!
Ahhh I am soooo happy I checked your blog today, thank you for posting this! I just love it and plan to show it to my kids! Merry Christmas..love ya
Post a Comment