There's so much to be grateful for today. So many blessings and so many tender mercies have been given to us and our little family. So many things in every day life that aren't given second thought until we see someone else or another family suffering. The challenge, though, I believe, is to live in daily thanksgiving and give thanks for all the little things all the while teaching our little people that live with us that these are luxuries of life and they, too are blessed to have so much. Unfortunately we weren't able to celebrate with family today, but we had some very nice and fun neighbors that invited us over tonight. And yes, I forgot my camera. The food and company were great! I hope you all had a wonderful day! Tanner and I had fun today making this little turkey (Cades opted out). The last feather reads "dad's job" -- which he came up with on his own. I thought that was sweet! Tanner loves the fact that the turkey is doing the splits! I think it turned out pretty cute!
On the night of Thanksgiving Eve I got serious about a little secret hobby I've been working on and I've had some requests for some pics, so here we go! It is so fun making hair bows and coming up with different ideas that sometimes I can't see straight! I've given some thought about making a business out of it, but I guess we'll see. Right now I'm just trying to learn a few different styles while having fun mixing, matching, and coordinating colors/patterns. I think this baby girl will be set with hair accessories until she's 8! And no worries if she doesn't have a lot of hair, that's where the headbands come in!
7 comments:
Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving as we did also. Yes, our blessings are bounteous! Love your flowers and hairbows. You are doing a great job with this new creativity! They look fantastic!
Beutiful bows! You will have one stlying little Angel on your hands.
http://www.haloheaven.com/butterflyhairclips.html
Here is a business with bows but there shipping is crazy
Super cute bows! Where did you find your flowers? I love them and haven't been able to find any that cute!
Don't use Halo Haven!!! They are the company that refused to fix my order and the owner was sooooooo RUDE!! But on a happy note, CUTE stuff!! Aren't they so fun to make?
I'm jealous of that great skill. My girls love wearing things in their hair. You have to train them from day one! Just teasing! I'm so excited for you!
Those are soo cute! Good job!
Post a Comment