Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Missing the Palm Trees and 80 degree weather....

Palm trees, a little blue sky, some beach, warm sunshine, and sleeping in..... some luxuries we enjoyed last week while the kiddos stayed home with Papa and Nana (THANK YOU!) We celebrated a vaca to Florida for our 10 year anniversary and it was heaven! Adam also wanted to get in a little NBA action with the Orlando Magic and the Cleveland Cavaliers. And yes, Shaq is HUGE!

Some fun rides for Adam!
A trollish walk!
Epcot is HUGE!
Gorgeous temple in Orlando!
Adam doing a little body surfing at Cocoa Beach!
Enjoying a little NBA action!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Look at those two HOTTIES!! You and Adam are such a cute couple (your hair looked so pretty) I didn't know you went to FL, HOW FUN!!! I want a vacation now with Quinn!!

Brenda said...

Looks like fun! I think what I like best about our vaca last year was the sleeping in...Isn't it divine! You are looking great miss prego- you must not be eating donut holes by the bucketful, like myself:) Glad you had a good time!!!

Miriam said...

Looks like fun! Glad you could go. I've always wanted to go to Florida!!

Jackie said...

Looks like you had a FUN trip! Glad you could go. Reminded me of the fun trip we had with Jeff in Orlando - happy memories for all of us!

Jill said...

You guys are so cute. Looks like a fabulous time, hope you had a blast!!!

krista said...

looks SO fun. i'm so glad you guys got to get away for awhile. who knows when that will happen again, right?