We just got back from the Lowry Reunion which took place in Idaho Falls and Star Valley, Wyoming! The kids had a great time swimming, riding 4 wheelers, playing water balloon volleyball, going to the Lincoln County Fair, and hearing stories from Great Grandpa Lindberg. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of the swimming event, but here's a little recap of this last week.
If you want to know how much fun 12kids can have in 5 days, then you just have to look at the pics of this reunion. What fun! I don't think there was ever a dull moment and the kids had a blast doing whatever they wanted to do. We didn't even get to paint rocks - farm life just kept them way tooooo busy. So glad we had this fun time together. Happy times and happy memories for everyone!
2 comments:
Look at you gettting all caught up! I hope to blog again someday!!! It was great to see you guys:)
If you want to know how much fun 12kids can have in 5 days, then you just have to look at the pics of this reunion. What fun! I don't think there was ever a dull moment and the kids had a blast doing whatever they wanted to do. We didn't even get to paint rocks - farm life just kept them way tooooo busy. So glad we had this fun time together. Happy times and happy memories for everyone!
Post a Comment