Friday, August 14, 2009

Rekindled Love?

Gabe NEVER took a binky as a baby. And now that he's almost 2, he has established a new relationship with them. One day I let him have it for fun and he was being silly with it, and then Mr. C said that we should probably put them up because he was becoming attached to it. So I put it in the cupboard, but not up high enough. Every time I open the cupboard, he spots them and wants it. So the other day I saw him in the mud room going through my purse with the binky and thought I should take a pic since now is NOT the time to fall in love with it. Sorry Gaby baby!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Gabe is so funny! He knows he has got to grab that binky every time he has a chance to make up for lost time! Go Gabe!