Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ideas anyone???



Ok, so it's already Dec 6th and I'm still stumped for an idea. Adam and I would like to revisit the concept of service with our children. We thought it would be a great idea to do some type of service this holiday season....but it's a little tricky with little people. We've thought about serving at a soup kitchen, but think the kids are still a bit too young, and they don't have a concept of $ yet, so buying gifts for someone else or another family is not yet doable. Any ideas that would be best suited for a 6 and 4 year old? Thanks in advance for your help!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I am up late, that darn primary keeps this Pres. BUSY!!
So here is my idea, since I'm doing it with our little ones. The 12 days of Christmas to a family. I have 2 fun ways to do it and I can email you the ideas. They are cheap, yet fun!
Good luck~ I got you BEAUTIFUL card in the mail. You are a hot mama Seri, can you do my make-up perfect too? My cards will be in the mail this week..if all goes as planned