
Two weeks ago Caden's class had a joggerthon. Each student was encouraged to run or walk around the track as many times as they could during their alloted time (to earn $ for pledges). Each time they completed a lap, they got a slash mark on their sticker on their back. Little speedy gonzales completed 15 laps! Tanner and I were on the sidelines cheering him on!
5 comments:
I remember doing those! 15 laps?? What a great job!
I am sorry for not checking your sweet blog lately, my Mom passed away in her sleep 1 week ago very suddenly and my world has been a fog.
Reading your recent stuff helped bring a smile to my day.
Hugs~
You are on blogging fire. Look at you go busy lady! Hope all is well with the move. Loved the pictures of graham cracker Idaho, and of the pumpkin patch! You guys have been a busy little crew.
Way to run Caden! You should have asked Grandma for a pledge! Loved the pumpking patch and Tanner's graham cracker of Idaho. Your family has been busy!
Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment