Yesterday (Wed) was Gabe's birthday. I decided to post some pics of him, even though Blogger is being very weird at my house and is only listing the html codes for the pictures; therefore, I can't move them around. I would have arranged them in chronological order, but I guess you get the idea. He is at such a fun stage. He's a little ray of sunshine in our family. Happy First Birthday Gabers! We love you!
I can't believe it! What a darling little boy! I am so glad you post pictures so we can see him grow! Hope you are all settled and things are going well!
Your boys really are such sweet and cute kids. They look a lot like you and have really good skin and hair. Almost "pretty" but I can't that since they are boys:)
5 comments:
I can't believe he is ONE already! Time flies when when Gabe is so fun :)
I can't believe it! What a darling little boy! I am so glad you post pictures so we can see him grow! Hope you are all settled and things are going well!
Your boys really are such sweet and cute kids. They look a lot like you and have really good skin and hair. Almost "pretty" but I can't that since they are boys:)
he is pure CUTENESS!!
What a sweetheart to be one year old! How the time flies! I'm glad he is so sweet and calm for you! Love him to pieces!!
Post a Comment