Today Gabe and I were putting a puzzle together, and afterwards I stood up and picked him up and cradled him like a baby and hugged and kissed on him and we spun around in circles. I told him that I better do this now before he’s too tall and I can’t hold him! (He’s really getting tall and I wonder if he’ll be taller than his older brothers some day!) His reply cracked me up! He said, “Mom will you be able to hold me when I’m 19?” I said “sure”! “What about when I’m 60?!” Then he said, “remember one time when you got married and Caden and Tanner and Kennedy and I were up in heaven?!” Yep, Gabe, I remember that! “Well, why do you look different now and Dad still looks the same?!” Seriously?! How and why does he think of these things? Whatever differences he notices, I’d like to think they are for the better?! Oh Gabers….. I love you! Please stay young forever!
Friday, December 2, 2011
To keep them young forever…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now THAT is funny! Seri, you look great! I just think as women, we like to change our look every now and then, but Adam, well he's looked the same since age 16... :)
Love you guys!
That is so cute! Keep him young and innocent and "funny"!!!!
Post a Comment