Wow - it's now April and life is flying by each week. Summer will soon be here even though it's still cold and rainy every day! Theres much to write about so I thought I'd write down a few highlights before they are forgotten. Kennedy had a birthday!!(pictures are coming) We had a fun celebration and the boys enjoyed celebrating with her! She's crusing more around furniture, but it will still be a while until she's walking.
We headed to Portland mid March for Adam's sister's wedding! It was nice to get out of town and spend time with family and celebrate a great wedding! The boys enjoyed waiting inside the temple and dancing their hearts out at the reception! Pictures to come!
For spring break we accompanied Adam on a trip to Pocatello and went to Idaho Falls to visit family. We also made the trek over to Wyoming to visit Great Grandpa and enjoyed seeing him, sledding down his snow hill, and getting a ride on his tractor!
Tanner started practices for coach-pitch baseball with his own dad as coach! He is enjoying working on a sport and following in his big brother's cleats (quite literally)! Caden is in Fury soccer with practices twice a week and a game each Saturday. They have some sweet looking uniforms! Between homework, soccer, and scouts this boy is busy! Gabe has joined a little co-op preschool and LOVES it! I've also been taking him to classes at the library on Fridays and he definitely loves his social hour!
We enjoyed a weekend of conference -- I was actually surprised at how well the boys entertained themselves without a lot to keep them busy. We had our traditional doughnuts for Sat. breakfast and a nice waffle and the works breakfast on Sunday. We couldn't believe the news when President Monson announced there will be a temple here! I am still in shock but SOOO excited!! What an amazing experience it will be for our family to witness this great blessing!
A few weeks ago I received a new calling to be a counselor in the primary presidency. I am excited to work with the little people again and I'm sure the boys won't mind seeing me in there with them!
Today I took Caden to the orthodontist to figure out a plan for his monster mouth.....and I about fell off my chair when they told me what we would owe for just the work on the top teeth and top braces!! And that I will probably have to come back in 3 years to get the bottom teeth taken care of. I'm trying to convince myself that his cute smile is more important than a dream vacation!! (times 4 children). Yowsers...I guess I didn't fully appreciate my braces back in 7th grade! (Thanks Mom and Dad)!
Alright...time for this mama to go get some sleep. Pictures to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment