Last night I was in the office working on the computer when I heard Tanner coming down the stairs telling me he wanted to sleep on the couch because he was having a hard time getting to sleep upstairs because of a certain 3 yr old. Having a hard time believing him, I uttered a silent "whatever" under my breath because I was too tired to go upstairs AGAIN to establish peace. After about 10 minutes I went out in the family room to check on him and I just busted up laughing. Little did I know Tanner had moved the couch so that it was centered right up close to the fireplace. And yes, he had the fireplace on and he was fast asleep!! I guess he knows how to get comfortable!
Today Gabe went to sunbeams and he had a new teacher in a new classroom. This didn't settle with him too well and so he started crying for Adam. Tonight at dinner I was asking Gabe why he cried today in primary. He said in the most serious voice with the cutest influction "I just reeeeeally, reeeeealy, reeeeealy wanted my daddy"! I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he said it!
I just wanted to journal today about these two funnies that make being a mother/parent worth it. Thanks for making me laugh boys!
1 comment:
Tanner is so cute. He knows how to get warm and comfy and fall right to sleep - even if he has to move the furniture around to accommodate things! Gabe is hilarious with his answers. Hope it goes better for him this Sunday.
Post a Comment