Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More Baptism Weekend

Along with Caden's baptism we celebrated Tanner's birthday while grandparents were here. Here he is opening a few gifts.


Couldn't help but throw this one in here!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That baby girl is growing too fast. I am loving the sweet little curls in her hair. What a doll. Looks like you have been crazy busy, I hope things will slow down a little for you soon. Nice quiet days with kids in school!! I hope caden had a great birthday, and tell him I am sorry I spelled his name wrong on his card, I can't evr keep those K and C's straight!

Natalie said...

Kennedy looks like she has a little red in her hair in that picture. She sure is getting cute. Let me know if you will be in town in Nov or Dec, it would be fun to get together with a few old H.S. gals.